Seeking position: Process Engineer with more than twenty (20) years experience developing vacuum and plasma carburizing cycles and shotpeen schedules. Supported shop floor activities with the ability to solve challenging problems in the special processes area and developed rework operation plans. Patent holder and international experience. Click for resume.
Seeking Qualified Consultant Auditors--PRI/Nadcap
PRI/Nadcap's continued growth has resulted in a need for additional highly qualified special process auditors. These contract positions involve auditing the special process suppliers of the aerospace industry. Currently, Nadcap is seeking aerospace auditors in the United States, Europe and Asia with specific experience in the following disciplines:
Nonconventional Machining & Surface Enhancement (Shot Peening)
Please visit our website for more information. (7/12/05)
Wendy L. Grubbs. Manager, Auditor Staffing & Training
Industry Managed Programs, Research and Development
Performance Review Institute, 161 Thorn Hill Road, Warrendale, PA 15086
Phone: +1 724 772 1616 ext. 8118; Fax: +1 724 772 1699
CONTRACT HELP IN MANUFACTURING, PAINT, EQUIPMENT, PROCESSES OR MATERIALS
Caley & Associates
can offer your company the many years of factory floor experience in hands on type Manufacturing Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager, and Paint Manager. Below is short list of potential needs Caley & Associates will contract for, summary of rates and two references.
- Experienced working with State and local government agencies, Mechanical Contractors and suppliers.
- Working with Maintenance crews to plan, put into action repairs, upgrades or replacement.
- Working with paint and assembly Operators and Technicians to accomplish tasks and obtain goals.
- Experienced all aspects of painting of metal and plastics, from preparation, application, cure and test.
- Experience in metal fabrication, assembly operations, receiving and shipping and quality.
- Have been part of QS and ISO certification at two plants from certification and upkeep of the plan.
- Lead teams or act as individual to develop concepts, implement plans and place plans into production.
- Develop and write equipment bid specification, manage project from justification to start up.
- Experienced with abrasive and steel shot blast cleaning of metals
- Iron and zinc phosphate washers, both manual and automatic, including waste treatment.
- Have planned, installed and operated large and small Electrocoat systems and all auxiliary equipment.
- Have justified and operated powder paint operation
- Liquid paint systems, 1K, 2K, manual as well as automated and with mix and distribution systems.
- Gas, electric, batch, automatic, convection or IR type ovens for drying, curing.
- Trouble shooting problems resulting in quick temporary fixes and devising long-term resolutions.
- Conduct and execute paint and other test programs, provide reports on results to meet your needs.
- Oversee used equipment removal, preparation for transport and re-installation as requested and needed.
- Conveyor loading, increased volume 20% by center to center change, added 12” and 18” with the 24”.
- With Paint Technicians reduced paint usage 30% by better process controls and documentation.
- Experienced on Sonic Weld, overlay presses, nut presses, pad print and other machinery assembly.
- Lead Action Teams on projects ranging from problems to cost improvement by elimination of steps.
- Manager to relocate two wire towers from Jefferson City, MO and install both in Athens, GA.
- Assisted Thermo King in Gullway, Ireland to determine means to improve paint processes.
- Written documentation for Operating Instruction, PM, Quality and other necessary technical needs.
If you do not see your need here, ask us about it. We will only do that which we can provide you service on and refer you to others when we can not help you. Contact us for competitive rates.
- We offer short and long-term contract rates, will advise you of current contract schedule.
- Rates range $30/hour, plus expense for 6 months or longer, $40/hour, plus expenses for 1 to 3 months.
Contact: Caley & Associates, Tyrone L. Caley, 2506 Cheryl Drive, Jefferson City, MO 65109Phone 573-893-3320